ICE Dept. Monthly News - May 2018
ICE's monthly news from April 2018 to May 2018.
Research and External Activities
Jae-Eun Jang, Jihwan Choi, Hyuk-Jun Kwon, NRF, “고효율 오감센서기반 융합 인터페이스 원천기술개발"
Sunghyun Cho, Samsung Science & Technology Foundation, "eXVision: Visual Recognition in Extreme Conditions"
- 4/2~4/4, Sungjin Lee, Belfast, UK, “Performance Analysis of NVMe SSD-based All-flash Array Systems”, IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS' 18)
- Yoon-Min Nam, Min-Soo Kim, paper presentation, “A Graph-based Database Partitioning Method for Parallel OLAP query Processing”, IEEE ICDE
- 4/12, Hyuk-Jun Kwon, invited talk, Spring Conference of Korean Ceramic Society, “Enhanced Performance of Flexible Transistors with 2D Material”
- 4/17, Hyunjong Lee, Jihwan Choi, paper presentation, "Performance Enhancement by Using Successive Interference Cancellation for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles", IEEE WCNC poster session
- Ji-Woong Choi, invited talk, 2018 국내외 자동차 전장 최신 기술 세미나, aT Center
- 4/19, Hyuk-Jun Kwon, invited talk, “Site Selective Laser Process for Next Generation Electronics”, KETI
- 4/20, Jae Ha Kung, invited talk, “PIM구조를 활용한 딥러닝 가속 하드웨어”, Ajou University
- 5/11, Jae Ha Kung, POSTECH, Research directions for deep learning hardware accelerators
- 5/21, Chanwon Park, Jemin Lee, oral presentation, IEEE Int. Conf. Commun. (ICC), Kansas City, US