[Recruit] Research Assistant_Massachusetts General Hospital
The Laboratory of Medical Imaging and Computation of the Massachusetts General Hospital, directed by Dr. Synho Do, PhD, is seeking a research assistant.
Please refer to the attached document.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a standard test and evaluate a blockchain-based PHR system.
- Research and development of medical Al application on blockchain platform
- Research and development of machine learning applications in medical imaging and other field of healthcare
- MS or PhD Student
- More than 2 years of experience of computer programming (any language)
- Basic knowledge of electronic health record (EHR) systems and EHR standard.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology
- Interest and passion in data science and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of FHIR or other standards of health information exchange
- MS or equivalent in medical informatics, computer science, information science, Medicine or related field
- Knowledge in statistics, machine learning, and data analytics techniques
- Experience with one or more of deep-learning framework including but not limited to: Keras, PyTorch
- Experience or interest with one or more of blockchain-based applications such as Bitcoin, Ethereum & ERC20 Token, Ripple, Qtum
SALARY & BENEFIT
- Salary and benefits follow Massachusetts General Hospital’s policy for research fellows
- Additional benefits are included by Harvard Medical School affiliation