CPS Global Center [LINK]
- The CPS Global Center at DIGIST, established in 2012, performs both fundamental research to develop new principles, models, and theories for CPS and inter-desciplinary research to apply CPS to a number of areas including automobiles and transportations.
- It is one of the biggest center in Korea dedicated to CPS research. The CPS Global Center has built a strong global research network with world-class researchers in CPS, actively collaborating with four participating institutes in USA : University of Virginia, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, and Carnegie Mellon University.
Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems Research Center
- DIGIST research proposal on CPS resiliency won Korean goverment funding
- Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems Research Center has begun 8 year journey of R&D for safe, convenient and energy-efficient future society
- The center focuses on Real time Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems Software Technology that enables ontinuous operation despite external attacks or internal faults, reduced capacity operation if the severity of ffaults and attacks is too high to maintain full operation and graceful degradation if failure is inevitable
- The outcome will contribute to the economic growth of local and national economy as well as technology based, safe, convenient and energy efficient society